Download this page in printable pdf format from here
The Romanian variant of this page can be found here
DR. ANDREI-LUCIAN DRĂGOI
(independent researcher, reviewer, translator and publisher)
(my general personal page)
(my Orcid ID 0000-0002-2261-1350)
(my Research Gate account)
(my Academia.edu account)
Publons & ResearchID & WebOfScience & Clarivate
& InCite common account with
Web of Science ResearcherID P-8724-2018)
(my Google Scholar account)
(my musical composing account on SMP)
My extended family has had and still has relatively many doctors, with me being part of its 2nd generation of physicians: I was inevitably (and deeply!) influenced and guided from my childhood in the mysteries of biology in general and then attracted almost magnetically to human medicine, the science that has ... the honor to study and repair a possibly divine creation, the human being. I graduated the General Medicine Faculty of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy ("UMF") "Carol Davila" Bucharest [URL2] in 2007 and I chose Pediatrics as my specialization field: I have completed my pediatrics residency in 2013 at the Clinical Emergency Hospital for Children “Marie S. Curie” [URL2]. During my pediatrics residency I’ve learned a lot about children and their acute and chronic physical and mental health problems. In the following years, as a pediatrician specialist, I have gained experience in serious clinical cases (including children with relatively rare and very rare diseases). I am particularly interested in pediatric nephrology, gastroenterology (including pediatric gastroesophageal reflux disease [URL2], diabetes mellitus and other nutritional diseases [URL2]) and pediatric pneumology. The experience of recent years has also brought me closer to pediatric cardiology, rheumatology, neurology (gaining experience in the diagnosis and treatment/management of Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophies) and pediatric psychiatry (and psychology). I also created various medical software (among which an “Electronic Pediatrician (EPed)”) that helped me in all these directions.
In the summer of 2017, as a speaker at the Medical Symposium of Sika Medical Hospital, I gave a presentation on gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) in children: this presentation can be downloaded in pdf format via link1(RG) and link2(Academia.edu).
Also, in my recent years of pediatric practice, I have initiated independent research in nutritional genomics (aka “nutrigenomics”), which is a relatively new medical subdomain that deals with the study of molecules in foods (and dietary supplements) that have the potential to positively influence the regenerative and auto-regulatory capabilities of human cells (down to the DNA/RNA level), especially NRF2 selective activators [URL2]. The ionized medical waters (ASEA redox supplement (ARS), kangen, etc.) also drawn my attention, as they have some special (and very appreciated!) physical, chemical and biological properties which makes them good candidates for many protocols in the future official medicine (including pediatrics and especially preventive pediatrics, a medical branch with great importance).
(1) On May 2018, I've published the first documented medical case (worldwide) about the remarkable effects of ARS ("ASEA") on a ~3-year old boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) (for the main article published in the international peer-reviewed CJBRT see: link1a, link1b, link1c [CJBRT], link2 [RG], link3 [Academia], link4 [Vixra], link5 [GSJournal]; for the addendum-like preprint with DOI 10.13140/RG.2.2.23141.76002 presenting periodic updates on this 1st ARS-treated DMD case see: link1 [RG]; for the older preprint, see link1 [RG], link2 [Academia], link3 [Vixra] si link4 [GSJournal]).
(2) On 30th August 2019, I've published the second documented medical case (worldwide) about the remarkable effects of ARS ("ASEA") on a 5-year old boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) (for the preprint article with DOI 10.13140/RG.2.2.18399.41128, see: link1[RG], link2 [Academia], link3 [Vixra].
(3) On 24th May 2020, I've published the third documented medical case (worldwide) about the remarkable effects of ARS ("ASEA") on another 3-year old boy with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) (for the preprint article with DOI 10.13140/RG.2.2.26419.99367, see: link1[RG], link2 [Academia], link3 [Vixra], link4 [GSJ].
(4) On 9th November 2019, I was invited as a lecturer at the Medical Days of Râmnicu Sărat (town) [URL2(FB), URL3(FB), URL4(YT), URL5(TV), URL6(Google)], a conference where I briefly presented the vast field of redox medicine, the ASEA dietary supplement, but also part of my clinical cases in which I used ASEA as a single treatment or as adjuvant to allopathic treatment: the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation (launched at this event and later converted to pdf format) can be downloaded via link1(RG) and link2(Academia.edu).
(5) In August 2020, I have also published on my Wikipedia public page/account (but also in a separate session of Wikipedia discussions/”Talk”) a complete list of my papers on Asea and Asea in DMD: URL-Wiki, URL-WikiTalk1, URL-WikiTalk2 (URLs which correspond to the Wikipedia page dedicated to Asea LLC company and „Asea” product), WikiTalkIPVariabil.
In my daily work, I put a lot of emphasis on the preventive component of pediatrics, which should be a priority for all doctors and patients alike. I am guided by Christian principles in both my medical practice and in my everyday life and I believe that all patients - and especially children - deserve an integrative approach so that to help them find the best preventive and/or curative treatments (predominantly natural and minimal allopathic).
I’ve also designed multiple secondary sites to inform the general public about various medical conditions:
2. msr.dragoii.com (asea.dragoii.com) (a website dedicated to the latest advances in the study of redox molecules therapy [stabilized oxidant and reductive free radicals] with a strong selective NRF2 activation effect) (which therapy can be considered a nutrigenomic therapeutic tool with great perspectives and very large potential applicability)
3. kangen.dragoii.com (a website dedicated to kangen water and to alkaline ionized waters in general, waters with strong reductive properties, so that they may be also considered a great potential therapeutic tool of nutrigenomics)
My CVs can be viewed and downloaded from the following web links:
3. EJobs.ro (standard CV in Ejobs format)
4. BestJobs.ro (standard CV in BestJobs format)
5. LinkedIn (LinkedIn professional account, outdated)
PERSONAL WEB PAGES:
a. [VBGC article]
b. [FSC article]
d. [DVTM article]
10) Publons.com (author and reviewer account)
1. ScoreExchange.com (SE musical catalog with scores and audio files)
2. Sheetmusicplus.com (SMP musical catalog with scores and audio files)
3. Integrated musical catalog (mc.dragoii.com) (pdf file with weblinks to scores and audio files)
4. Muzm.dragoii.com (my online 3D database with some of my music)
5. MuseScore (personal music page)
6. IMSLP (personal music page)
FAMILY MEMBERS WITH MEDICAL OR MEDICINE-RELATED ACTIVITY:
3. Elena Dragoi – profesional graphician artist (traditional and digital graphics, including medical graphics)
OTHER DEDICATED SUBDOMAINS OF „DRAGOII.COM”:
OTHER DEDICATED FACEBOOK PAGES:
4) Arsenie Boca (a well-known Romanian Orthodox priest)
22) Visual arts
27) Perfect melodies
28) The Piano
29) The Guitar
33) Universal music
34) Romanian music
38) Musical scores
40) Clinical death
Copyright 2018-2021©Andrei Lucian Drăgoi (Dragoi);
Website last updated on: 16.03.2021